Friday, March 29, 2013

It's Time to do Some Spring Cleaning!

I'm celebrating!  It's my last day before Spring Break!!!  WHOO HOO!!!

Lots of TPT sellers are joining together for a Spring Cleaning Sale this weekend.


Spring clean out your shopping carts and wish lists by coming on over to my store to shop.  EVERYTHING in my store is 10% off for the next 2 days.  On top of that, I am offering all of my followers an additional savings by offering 


Just e-mail me:  cvautrot26@gmail.com.  Include your TPT name, what you purchased and what you want free and I will e-mail it to you.  If you buy more than one item, you of course, get more free items. (ex:  B2G2, B3G3)  

If you're anything like me, you are thinking of what you need to finish out the year and also already planning your beginning theme for next year.  It would be a GREAT time to stock up on some of those items!  :-)

Well, I'm out of here.  I'll check in with you at the beginning of the week from sunny Florida!

Have a GREAT weekend, buy LOTS of stuff from my store, and HAPPY EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment