Monday, April 1, 2013

Autism Awareness Month


 

I am linking up with several bloggers to highlight Autism Awareness Month for the month of April.

I have had the privilege of teaching students from one end of the Autism spectrum to the other.  One of my favorite students LOVED puzzles.  It was his favorite activity to do.  I think the above picture is so fitting and it reminds me of him.


Many autistic children benefit from having picture clues to help them visual the activity.  This freebie does just that while also teaching about antonyms.  Just click on the picture to grab your own copy.

 Then stop by Crayonbox Learning to enter for the Rafflecopter prize which includes my



A HUGE thank you to Danielle at Crayonbox Learning for creating this amazing linky party.

** Please note: 
You are welcome to join the Autism Linky party, but you MUST have an autism-friendly freebie on your Blog post, AND the Autism Linky Party graphic linked back to Crayonbox Learning" (and the url here: http://www.crayonboxlearning.blogspot.com/2013/03/autism-awareness-linky-party.html) for the Giveaway. Entries will be deleted without these 2 requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this fabulous resource, Cynthia. I love the opportunity to teach children in different ways and I have a certain little bunch in mind for this!

    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete