Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursdays Take It and Make (Spring Break Style)



It's time for Thursdays Take it and Make it Linky Party!


I had a GREAT idea to share with you today using toilet paper rolls for gardening.  However, I am on Spring Break and forgot to bring the items I needed.  (Yes, I have an empty tp roll, but that’s not the hard part for you to visualize without a picture!  HA!)

Then, I thought of sharing my mom’s super-duper recipe for my special birthday cake, but alas, I ate the last piece yesterday, so once again no picture.

My only other thought (considering that I am 20 miles from the closest town) was to share my husband’s fish pictures with you.  (Yes, we have PLENTY of them.)  But then I realized all I would succeed in doing is making your husband very jealous (yes, I’m POSITIVE you all share your blog stalking with them right?)

So, the only thing I had at my disposal was a unit to share with you!  

This one is a breeze to prepare for your students.  All you need is to print the paper (I like to do it on construction paper.)

Add playdoh and rulers.

And you have a fun measurement center.

Since I’m on Spring Break and I know several of you are also, I didn’t want to share something that would make prep work too hard when you go back Monday morning.
I hope your students enjoy! 


I hope there are several of you who would like to link up your own ideas that others can TAKE and MAKE.  However, PLEASE follow the guidelines...
1) Write a post about ANY activity or idea that others can TAKE away with them and MAKE.
2)  Items can be free, paid, personal, school, ideas, activities, etc.
3)  No direct links to your store.  It must be to a BLOG Post.
4)  You must include the picture with a link directing others back to my Thursday post.
5)  Please follow the rule of three.  Please leave comments for the two links before you and 1 after you.

No comments:

Post a Comment