Thursday, May 16, 2013

Is this Goodbye?

I have some VERY exciting news!  I have been promoted to 4th Grade.  Yep, it seems I've learned so much that I get to skip 3rd grade and head straight to 4th...  haha

My products have almost all had a wider audience than just 2nd Grade.  However, when I began this bloggy journey, I really had NO.CLUE. what I was doing and named my blog for just 2nd.

Now, that I've been doing this for awhile, I feel it is time to spread my wings in a lot of areas.  I want my blog to reflect that change and so it is time for a new blog. 

As with this blog, I turned to Christi over at Design by Christi.  She is FANTABULOUS and designed the MOST BEAUTIFUL BLOG EVER for my new blog!  

There's glitter and bright colors...EXACTLY what I asked for.  (Maybe I need more glitter...I don't think there's any such thing as TOO much glitter do you??)  HA!

While it's kind of sad, it's also very exciting that this will be my last post on 2nd Grade Pad.  The past freebies and posts will remain, so feel free to see what you've missed.  

I hope you'll hop on over to my new blog and become a follower there.  You'll find lots of new ideas and information coming to you in the future and a special gift for joining with me on my new journey!  I hope to make my new blog, much more dynamic and interesting than 2nd Grade Pad.

Just click on my new icon to head on over now.  I can't wait to see you over there!



  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big "leap" to 4th! Now word is out about how smart you are! CHEERS to your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! 4th grade!!! Excellent!!! Just wondering if you would like to be part of a give away I am hosting? I would love it if you would!! Send me an e-mail at pinetreelia@gmail.com

    A Grade One Nut and Her Squirrelly Crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I am doing the opposite! Moving on down to 2nd from 4th. I loved teaching fourth grade and hope you will too!

    Jessica
    Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cynthia,

    I am wondering how are you preparing for your 4th Grade. It's a new challenge I know, but I always believe that every teacher is the most resourceful person on the planet. I am wishing good luck and I am excited to see your new posts here.

    ReplyDelete