Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Extravanganza Blog Stop #12

The Big Day is FINALLY here and you've reached...


My bloggy friends and I have worked on this event for WEEKS to try and make it the PERFECT
 

 We wanted to offer you lots of great gifts!  To pamper yourself...

 If you win prize #1 you will receive LOTS of gift cards (spa treatment, Barnes and Nobel, Starbucks just to name a few).

For prize #2 you can choose any type of theme you would like for your classroom back-to-school theme.  You will receive a custom-made unit of everything needed for your classroom (calendar, name tags, etc).  We also have a packet of great back-to-school units for you!

 For prize #3, you can choose one item from each of our TPT stores ($10 or less).

We all also have a freebie for you to help finish the rest of the year.
My freebie includes some fun activities for your kiddos to finish, along with this bulletin board or door display.
 For my part, it HAS been a terrific year!  And so hard to believe it is almost the end!

My unit is a paid unit in my TPT store and will be free Sunday - Tuesday, so click on the picture to grab yours FREE now!

If you missed the above unit as a FREE unit!  Never fear!  Just click here to grab another one!

In case you haven't heard, TPT is having one of their very few HUGE site-wide sales Tuesday and Wednesday.
Two day sale

My store will be included in that sale so hop on over and start filling up your shopping cart and you will be ready to go!  Remember, if you have made ANY purchases in the past (no matter how long ago) and did not leave feedback, do that today.  You will then receive TPT points that can be used like $$ toward your purchases.

Check back this week as I'll be having some bonus freebies for you!



 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie. SOOOO cute!
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave my link here or on your facebook page! I can't wait to go complete the blog hop! Happy Teacher Appreciation!
    http://schumacherclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/05/teacher-appreciation-week.html
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome freebie, Cynthia! Thank you so much. Have a super week! :)

    Dani
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great freebie! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great freebie! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie - I adore the t-shirts - so cute! I'm definitely going to do this with my kiddos next year!

    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to make and share this!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthia,
    Thank you just doesn't even come close. We appreciate all you do for everyone. You're the best!
    Kathy and Susan
    The Fun Factory

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a tee-riffic idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love. What a great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great pack to use for the end of the year. Such a generous freebie! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete