Friday, January 11, 2013

Five for Friday - Jan. 11, 2013

fiveforfriday
WHOO!!!  HOOO!!!!
It's FRIDAY!!!
It seemed like such a long week.  I don't know why 4 day weeks seem worse than a full week!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 random things about my week...
 
 1)  My two lovely daughters at Camille's wedding shower on Sunday.



2)  New this week...I taught my students how to play bump...They LOVED it! Grab your freebie HERE!
 3)  Ready for next week...these adorable Non-fiction books teaching students about informational text using maps, charts, and graphs.  These are from Lakeshore.
 4)  I've got our Penguin Research books assembled and ready for next week.  I'm super-excited about these.  I think the kiddos are going to LOVE!
 5)  In our writing center, I have placed this wordless picture book.  The students will work in small groups to write the story.  I can't wait to see what they come up with!!

Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the wordless picture book idea! That is wonderful! Would you be able to tell the title of the book that you are using?

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "First Nature Watch Penguins" by the Wright Group. I've had it several years. Maybe you can google it! Good luck!

      Cynthia

      Delete