Saturday, April 21, 2012

Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Hello Everyone!

Happy Weekend.  I am so glad to get this week behind me.  This past week was CRCT for the 3rd and 4th graders.  (We gave ours the week before.)  This meant that our whole schedule was crazy and out of whack.  The students were so confused and I wasn't far behind them.  We ate lunch 2 hours earlier than normal, reading was only half the time, math was at a different time of the day as was recess.  We got NO specials all week long which meant no breaks for the teachers.  We received no EIP, special ed, or ESOL services because all of those teachers were helping give the test.  You talk about a LOOOONNNGG week...it WAS!!!!  On top of all of that, we were given the mock CRCT's back and had to grade all of them by hand.  Can you say M-O-V-I-E?? 

Okay, got my griping and venting, out of the way.  Sorry you had to listen read all of that!

I was hoping for a beautiful weekend.  We have recently purchased my family's fishing place in Horseshoe Beach, Florida and we were going to make the 6 1/2 hour trip just to go down and enjoy for the weekend, but alas, they are calling for severe thunderstorms.  Instead, I am at home catching up on laundry and housework (it's raining here too).

I am working on some cute craftivities for my students to do this week and will be back later to share those.  In the meantime, for those of you who might have missed my 24-hour flash sale on my newest unit, I have divided it into 2 units and included all pages in black and white as well as color.  I realized how much color ink this will use and thought you might like to have the option of printing it on colored construction paper instead  or maybe do a mixture of both.  Both units are over 100 pages long and each contains 11 stations/activities with worksheets.  For this weekend, purchase one, send me an e-mail, and I will send you the other FREE.  That is less than 50cents PER station...wow!!!  Can't get any better savings than that!!!!

Here is the math unit... Fun in the Sun Math.



Here is the companion piece...More Fun in the Sun with Literacy.



Last, but certainly not least...if you just want a freebie (and who doesn't??) here is a freebie from the Literacy Packet.




And as always, I love to hear back from you.  If you like what you see, please become a follower here and on my TPT store.  Remember, I'm a veteran teacher of 23 years with TONS of ideas in my head.  I just can't make them into products fast enough...lol.


Thanks,
Cynthia


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your units look awesome! And thanks so much for the freebie :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when I stumble upon an amazing blog. Yours looks terrific! You have some great looking stuff, so plan on stalking, I mean finding your TpT store too. :-) Thanks for the connection to some great resources. Making myself your next blog follower. I'm a 3rd grade teacher in Tn. 'Swing' on over sometime to say hi and/or grab some freebies! Michelle nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete