Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy!

The happy dance has been going on at my house today!  I was so excited that one of my units is in today's Teachers Pay Teachers newsletter! 

In celebration of being in this Sunday's TPT newsletter, I am offering a flash sale. Purchase the "Springing Into Literacy Stations" at it's normal price of $5.95 and get the companion piece of "Buzzing Into Literacy Stations" FREE. That is... 10 literacy stations for less than $6.00. WOW!!! WHAT A BARGIN! Just send me your e-mail (mine is found on the last page of the unit) and I will e-mail the 2nd one to you. Sale ends at midnight April 30th.




I'm sure you're not as excited as I am, but you can still take advantage of this awesome offer!  LOL

Thanks,
Cynthia

4 comments:

  1. Amazing!! How long ago did you ask to be featured?? I've always wondered.

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    jessica.stanford@me.com
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    Like Me on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia,

    I downloaded your freebie from TPT. It looks great. I'm confused though. The number of each type of fish is included on the fish in the tank. I'm not sure then how the I Spy game works.

    I love the graphics and the activities,
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the number on the fish goes with the measurement activity as explained on the How to Use page. Let me know if you need more help to use! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things look great. I love your units, have a terrific Tuesday!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete