Sunday, October 28, 2012

Falling into Fall!

Can't believe how COLD it is today, and I'm just getting into high gear with fall!  Haha!
 
What a busy week I had last week.  I even wound up in a pizza costume dancing at the 2nd grade musical!  I 'm not sure that's a picture I want to post!!!
 
I've got a couple of sweet deals for you today.
 
SPOOKTACULAR DEAL!
I am running a special on my Spooktacular Math & Literacy Stations...
 
HALF-PRICE!!!
 
$5.00
 
Wow...10 Stations...
 
That's only 50 cents each!!!
 
Just click on the above picture to go straight to my store to buy it.  :-)
 
I am also hard at work on a new fall pack.
 
Here is a freebie for you from it.
 
 
Check back tomorrow for the full package which will have an introductory special and a special deal for the first 24 hours! 
 
You don't want to miss it!
 
Have a GREAT Monday everyone! 
 
 

2 comments: