Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rake 'em Up! Freebie

It's looking mighty fallish around my neck of the woods!  Here's the front of our school all decorated.
 
It's a SCARECROW INVASION all over town as everyone prepared for last weekend and this weekend and the Georgia APPLE Festival.
 
Needless to say...
I STAY HOME!!!!  hahaha
 
 
 
After all, I have better things to do with my time, like making pretty things for my classroom, lesson plans, blogging, etc.  (Kind of pathetic isn't it!)
 
I did go leaf looking last Saturday and hope to do more this weekend.

 
Here's some of the INDOOR things we've been doing in my classroom this week...
 
My kiddos are doing a short vowel sort in Working with Words Literacy Station.
They work together to sort the pictures into the bags.  Then each student cuts out the same pictures and glues it in the correct column on their paper.  This is part of my Spooktacular Unit or can also be purchased individually here (It's in the Bag!).
 
SIDE NOTE:  WHY is it that things are more noticable and look worse in a picture?  I didn't realize this table look so poorly!!!

Another unit that is also included in the Spooktacular is Spooky ABC's (alphabetical order).

Here I'm showing the students how to do using my document camera and projector.  How did we EVER teach without technology??
 
These units are just in time for Halloween and my students have been having a ball with them.
 
Speaking of just in time, I can't pass an opportunity to offer you another goody.  I've had so many looksies to my blog lately (along with new followers to my blog and store), that I just HAD to do something nice for you! 
Here's a thank you!!!  (If you've not become a follower yet, I would love for you to!)
 
 
I made this Rake 'em Up! game for you with programmable cards to use for ANY subject and ANY grade level.  I didn't want to take the chance of missing anyone.  Hopefully, EVERYONE will be able to use this!
 
I hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment