Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday and Tuesday TPT Sale!


I hope everyone had a FABULOUS week spent with family and friend and your week was full of rest and relaxation.  I think maybe I had TOO much R&R.  I didn’t get ANYTHING accomplished on my new units!!
We have been on vacation at the fishing shack which meant no cell phone (or landline), no cable tv, no Internet (unless I went to the library).  I think sometimes stepping away from the technology life is EXACTLY what we need.  While I would have liked to have finished some of the ideas in my head, it was SO much better just spending time with the family.  It was beautiful weather every day and nice & warm.  I enjoyed getting in so many walks with my mom.
 
Now, I am back to reality.  I’ve used my cell phone multiple times traveling home today and now I’m sitting on the couch with the tv on and (obviously) back on the wi-fi.
Just in time to let you know that I’m participating in the big sale on TPT.  My store is 20% off today, Monday & Tuesday.  On Monday and Tuesday you can also receive an additional 10% off with the below code.

 

I hope you’ll stop over and take advantage.
 
Here are some of the many items in my store:







 
While you're over there, don't forget to grab some (or ALL) of my freebies!  I have THIRTY that I have posted for you.  Here are just a couple:


 
 
ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have some great stuff on sale on Monday! I can't wait to check it out! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete