Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Thankful TIMELY Freebie!

It's hard to believe that a week from today will be Thanksgiving.  That's just crazy!  I can't believe how FAST this school year is flying by! 
 
A quick update on my friend, Teresa of 2nd Grade Pig Pen.  We had some good news today and things are looking a little better.  Keep those prayers coming.  If you haven't taken advantage of the super-duper deal for some great products to help Teresa out (including an AWESOME unit from the fabulous Deanna Jump), click here to check it out!
 
We have been learning about time.  I decided since I am so thankful for some positive news about Teresa, that it was TIME to whip up a freebie to share with you.
 
 
Enjoy!
 

3 comments:

  1. O Cynthia! I am praying for Teresa, too! I just read about this, but I'm glad you've gotten some good news. I pray that Teresa will make a full recovery...better than even the doctors could imagine and that even they will say this is a GOD thing! :)
    ♥ Melly♥

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear Teresa is doing well:) I'm continuing to pray for her and her family~

    Tammy
    Come on over and join my Christmas Linky:)
    http://www.123teachwithme.com/2012/11/fun-christmas-linky.html

    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    ”Dots” of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for Teresa. I'm glad she received some good news. Thank you for the freebie. It's too cute! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete