Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The dreaded tests and a new find!

I have been super tired trying to get back in the swing of things these last couple of days after returning from Spring Break.  We've been taking it easy and keeping it fun in the classroom this week.  We've been playing lots of review games and just having a good time.

This is one of the games we've been playing.  I really use this one and the language arts one a LOT at this time of year.  It's a great review!

 I can't believe how many of my little sweeties have been having to trek down to the nurse with poison oak/ivy all over them.  I guess with the beautiful weather last week, they really enjoyed playing outside.

We start the dreaded CRCT's tomorrow.  I have to say, that I think the kiddos are pretty relaxed and confident seeming about them.  I have stressed to them these last two days that I have taught them everything they need to know and now they just need to let their brains work and show me how smart they are.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no panic attacks happen tomorrow!

I was super-excited to come across a new blog just a bit ago that is offering clipart.  I'm ALWAYS looking for some new and refreshing clipart to use.  Be sure to stop by and check them out (and maybe spread a little love by becoming followers and purchasing if you see anything you need!) Here is their blog.


C&C Teach First
 
In case you missed my previous post, be sure to click here to go download my latest freebie.  I made it special as a thank you to all of my wonderful followers!
 
 
 

Well, I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight as I need to get extra rest.  Have a great rest of the week everyone!
Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and now i'm a new follower. I can't wait to see what you have to share!

    I'd love it if you stopped by my blog to visit too!

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete