Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thanks for the help!

Thanks everyone who got in on my 24-hour special.  I have made a final decision... I have divided the unit up into 2 units -  a math (Math Fun in the Sun) and a literacy (More Fun in the Sun).  They are $10 for each unit.  For all of you frugal people (like me...I am the QUEEN of frugal) this is still less than $1 per station.  I will be posting them individually as well, but you won't get the same savings as in the bundle.  ;-)




The files include each page in black/white in case you want to print on colored construction paper and save some of that color ink!  :-)
Thanks again!

Cynthia

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for comin to visit me! Looking forward to swapping ideas!!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the literacy unit on TpT. Could you put up a link? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! There has been a glitch in the system and it keeps messing up. It won't let me from school, but I'll try again as soon as I get home this afternoon. Thanks so much!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete