Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of Christmas FREEBIES #3

Has it been a typical Monday for you?  It has for me!
 
To start off the day, I was ALMOST late for work.
 
I guess it was for a good reason...I couldn't decide WHAT to wear!
 
The good part is...I was able to fit into a pair of pants that I hadn't been able to in over a year.  I was VERY excited about that...the trouble was deciding on a shirt.  Afterall, weather predictions were that it would be over 70 degrees today.

This afternoon consisted of a faculty meeting, a trip to the funeral home, home to cook, and Christmas dinner at the Commuity Club. 

Yep, it's going to be a loooooooonnngggg week!!!
 
We've got a busy, busy, BUSY week ahead of us...
 
We are doing Christmas Around the World for the next 3 weeks. I'm SOOOOO excited about using these Powerpoints from Christina Bainbridge.
 
 
We are also using the free book she made.  What a fun way to do beginning research!
  We are also going to be doing some cooking, crafts, songs, and other fun Christmas activities to go along with each country.  This brings out the KINDERGARTEN teacher in me...
 
I am just soooooo excited.  Can you tell??
 
I just added blog links for you to link up your blog.  Click here to add your blog.
 
Now, onto DAY #3 in the Christmas FREEBIES...
 
..another thing that has me super excited.  I am having so much fun making all of these free activities and hope you are taking advantage of all of them...
 
Today, I offer to you a literacy station for Synonyms and Antonyms.  My kiddos still get the words confused.  I always say Synonyms and same both begin with /s/.  Do you have a trick to help your students remember which word is which?
 
 
I would LOVE to hear feedback/comments from you.  As always, if you like my products, please show it by becoming a follower of my blog and TPT store.  I like to offer LOTS of freebies. Being a follower will make sure you never miss out!
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. I love the FREEBIE!! I just started my Christmas Around the World unit today and I'm so excited! It's my favorite thing that we do all year!! Thank you for the references! These are great! I'm working on my blog post about our first day now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love freebies too! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to see more about the Christmas Around the World!
      If you have time stop by my blog and enter the giveaway!
      Thanks,
      Brigid

      ابی

      کامیار

      سامی بیگی

      Delete
  2. You are so welcome! Be sure to check in daily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love freebies too! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to see more about the Christmas Around the World!
    If you have time stop by my blog and enter the giveaway!
    Thanks,
    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the same phrase as you ... that synonym and same both start with "s" ... seems to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all of your feebies with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cynthia,
    Is the Yummy Yummy Sweet Treat still a freebie? I am unable to download this particular freebie.

    wonderful resources, keep up the great work.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxanne,
    Try again. I was in the process of moving it to a different location. If you still have problems, let me know! :-)

    Thanks,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete