Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday....YES!

Raise your hand if you are glad it's Friday...
 
Yep, I KNOW you are ALL raising your hand.
 
I am ab.so.lute.ly EXHAUSTED!!!!
 
I dread the next 2 weeks...
 
(We don't get out until Friday, Dec. 21st...don't even get me started on that...  We're probably the ONLY school in the whole United States that is going that late!!!)
 
Anyway, I don't have the strength OR the energy to share a lot with you today.
 
BUT, I do have Christmas Freebie #7 for you today.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of  it to share with you...
 
 
I copied the cover on red and green construction paper. 
 
The inside I copied back to back.
 
When stapling into a book, be sure to put "Frosty the Snowman" in the middle since it is 2 pages.
 
My thinking is that singing familiar songs will be a GREAT way to help my little low reading group kiddos practice on their fluency.
 
Don't forget to check out my Christmas Craft Day and Linky Party along with yesterday's freebie.
 
Enjoy!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Unfortunately we are going until the 21st also!! How are we going to survive?? lol. Love the freebies- thank you sooo much!!
    Jennie
    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ساسی مانکن

      پویان مختاری Ok, we're the ONLY 2!!! hahaha

      Thanks for stopping by to get the freebies. Enjoy!


      Delete
  2. Ok, we're the ONLY 2!!! hahaha

    Thanks for stopping by to get the freebies. Enjoy!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to the 21st too. We used to get out way earlier, but administration has changed! Oh well! I guess we will have to make the best of it with lots of fun things to do!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going until the 21st too...Boo! Cute songbook...thanks for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to the 21st and it's awesome!!! The closer to Christmas the better! You'll love the time afterwards!
    We got out last year on the 22nd and having 2 weeks afterwards was a dream! Embrace it! Do crafts, watch a movie or two, turn on the Xmas music and enjoy! You do get two weeks, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sing along book, Cynthia, thank you! I agree that you will love having the two weeks after Christmas. I would actually like that because the craziness of the holidays would be over and it would be "your" time to relax and enjoy. Again, thank you for this great freebie! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!-YvonneSassy in Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids have been NUTS the past week and I dread next week.. We get out on the 14th though off and have 3 weeks.. only because we are year round. I've heard a lot of people get out on the 21st. THanks for the songbook!! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, we get out on the 21st too! Last year we went right up to the 23rd. That was NOT fun. Enjoy the next two weeks!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete