Friday, December 21, 2012

Welcome Winter Sale and Freebie#21


 Happy Friday!  

What a great day!

It's the last day of school  for 2 weeks (movie, pajama, hot chocolate day), PAYDAY (whoo! hoo!), and the world didn't end (not that I ever believed it...the Bible tells me NO man will know the time or the hour!).

It just doesn't get much better than that (unless it's the last day before summer break, of course!)

Anyways...


There are several other teachers joining in on this sale.  Click here to see who else is having a sale.
 
Be sure to also check out ALL the freebies found on my TPT store.

The countdown is winding down!  Here is #21
 

As always, I LOVE to add new followers and get those comments on my units.

Have a GREAT day!  I'll see you tomorrow, with another FREEBIE!  :-)










5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm loving all the freebies! Thanks so much! I'm hosting my first linky party called "What a Gift!" It's a RACK {Random Acts of Christmas Kindness} linky where you love on and give to other bloggers! I'd love for you to come over and link up! "What a Gift" RACK Linky دانلود آهنگ آراد آریا آواز خوان
      دانلود آهنگ علیرضا طلیسچی قاف
      <a href="https://www.myeasymusic.ir/%d8%af%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%84%d9%88%d8%af-%d8%a2%d9%87%d9%86%da%af-%d8%a2%d8%b1%d9%88%d9%86-%

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all the freebies! Thanks so much! I'm hosting my first linky party called "What a Gift!" It's a RACK {Random Acts of Christmas Kindness} linky where you love on and give to other bloggers! I'd love for you to come over and link up! "What a Gift" RACK Linky

    Merry Christmas!
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. لأن عزل الأسطح بالرياض يمكنك من تفادى كل هذه العوامل و يمنحك الراحة الكافية لئلا تفكر فى كل هذه العواقب حيث يحافظ على العمر الافتراضى لمنزلك طويلاً لأنه و ببساطة تامة يعزل واجهة المبنى بطبقة عازلة لا تتفاعل مع أى عادم و بالتالى تتمكن من صد عوامل التعرية و العوامل البيئية المحيطة مما يجعلك فى راحة بال لأطول مدة ممكنة.
    شركة عزل خزانات بالجوف
    شركة عزل خزانات بصبيا
    شركة عزل خزانات بالرس
    شركة عزل خزانات بالدوادمي

    ReplyDelete