Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Craft Day and Freebie #6


Today was one of my favorite days of the entire school yearChristmas Craft Day!!

I love to invite parents to come help us as we have an afternoon of fun.
We started off our day by making elf hats as the students arrived to school.
 
 The students got to choose red or green to create their hats.  Aren't they adorable?

 
 Before we started making crafts, we had to pose as a class.

 
Christmas music played as we began making all the different crafts.  I had enough crafts that I could limit 4 to a table.  They were able to move freely to a different craft at their own speed.
 
The students will crossout a number each day to countdown the days until Christmas.


Snowmen from paperplates.

 
 Foam snowflakes and glitter glue.

 
More crafts...

 
A yummy snack to end our day of fun.

 
We also made the decorations for our cutie-patootie door during our fun day.


 
Here's today's freebie...
 
 
Do you have a Christmas Craft (or several) to share?
Link up below.  Please add the below pix to your blogpost so everyone can find lots of great crafts!
 
  
 
 



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love your elf hats! I want to do that the week before Christmas break. Oh, I'm your newest follower :)
      عارف

      یاس

      آرش

      Delete
  2. I love your elf hats! I want to do that the week before Christmas break. Oh, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crafts you guys did. The elf hats are way to cute! The whoville door looks colorful1 I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crafts!!! The door decorations are just adorable! I've linked up and shared what my daughter and I did today:) Perfect timing!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    ”Dots” of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Whoville door!! So creative!

    Jayme
    Trendy in Third

    ReplyDelete
  6. The elf hats are adorable! I linked up and included you in my blog post!
    Thanks so much for having this fun linky!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up on my site Cynthia! You have so many amazing freebies and ideas :) Hope you have a great holiday season

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ELF hats! What size paper do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is so impressive. BLACK WOMEN CELEBRITIES Thank you for this article!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you posting such a nice post. Keep posting. It is really helpful. Last Christmas Tom Camel Cotton Coat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such information with us. It was too useful and productive. The Avengers Natasha Romanoff Brown Jacket . Please keep posting such great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best Selling products and leather items for men. Gift your friends and loved. Men Shearling Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  13. They receive additional payments if they deliver their orders on time and meet the demands of their customers. Do My Homework

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meshki Discount Code and deals - Find all at lavishlog Vouchers and Discounts vision direct coupon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. eBay account management services

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm happy by reading your enjoyable article, Keep uploading more interesting articles like this brians club cm

    ReplyDelete