Sunday, December 2, 2012

Currently and Day #2 FREEBIE!


It’s one day closer to Christmas which means it’s also day #2 for a Christmas freebie.
 

Today is another calendar...this time to decorate your room.  I LOVE making classroom decorations.
 

In fact you can find several classroom decorations I have made in my TPT store.

I'm also linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
 

 

I hope you are all enjoying receiving these gifts as much as I enjoy giving!

 

Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for another goody.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, AMEN to the laundry! Love your blog; I'm your newest follower! Found you at Farley's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dallas. I checked out your blog and love it also! :-)

      Cynthia

      Delete
  2. Found you through the currently party. So excited to find new Second Grade blogs to follow. Come over to visit my Second Grade Blog if you get a chance.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! It's always great to find more 2nd grade blogs!

      Delete
  3. So glad Teresa is home! I've been trying to keep up with her progress in the forums.

    :) Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete