Saturday, March 17, 2012

BOGO FREE WEEKEND SPECIAL

I'm having a BOGO FREE WEEKEND SALE!

Buy 1 Literacy Station Activity and receive 1 Literacy Station of your choice FREE (must be same price or less). Check out my store now to view all of my items. Springing Into Literacy Stations is my newest! Please send me your e-mail and the item you've chosen for your freebie. I have items for kindergarten to 3rd grade, large bundled units, and individual.  I'm sure there is something to fit your needs!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow...your blog is so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog as well. I can't wait to see your store for a BOGO. I am your newest follower.

    Sharima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and welcome!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your blog...the froggies make me so happy!

    I just bought frog shaped Easter eggs today and they are beyond cute!

    I have been having issues with Blogger but I think you aren't following me anymore...I would love for you to check and see and maybe follow me again! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather,
    I popped into your blog, and I don't think I was ever following you! (I have NO idea how to "unfollow" since I still consider myself a newbie at all of this.) Your blog is so cute. I love your post about patience. I so need to remind myself of that! Question for you...Are you following me? :-)

    Thanks for the post so I could find your blog! :-)

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete