Monday, March 19, 2012

Charity Preston

We had a teacher workday on Friday.  Today should have been a break, but we had 1 snow day to make up, so we had an additional workday.  (They let the teachers make it up for the students.)  We spent both days cleaning out our storage room and workroom.  Everything looks so clean and spiffy now.  With this warm weather, it almost felt like we were starting a new year!  lol

Nothing to write about really, but I found this really great blog article about Charity Preston (The Organized Classroom Blog).  She tells her story of how she started in the world of blogging and TPT and made money so quickly.  It's a very inspiring story to read, so I wanted to post the link for others to read.  I'm a huge fan of hers and while I don't think I will ever achieve what she has in one year, I still admire her greatly for doing what she has done.  Read it for yourself  here.  Be sure to watch the video she shares telling how to make your very own CHEAP dry-erase boards.  I'm headed to Walmart tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww - thanks so much Cynthia! You are so sweet. :) I am also following your blog now - what a great find!

    Charity
    The Organized Classroom Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charity. I was so excited when I saw this that I went to my fellow teacher (who started blogging and TPTing when I did) and said, "I have just been left a comment by TPT Royalty!!!"

      Thanks for following me. Slowly, but surely it's steaming ahead! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I saw your name on TPT and I'm your newest follower. Thanks for following my TPT store! :) Have a great week


    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the giveaway...looking forward to exploring your blog more. And as for Charity, all I can say is I want to be just like her when I grow up!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete