- 10 - I only want nice people next to me.
- 9 - I want to sit by M because I'm kinda his friend. I want to sit by M because I can see the tv better. I want to sit by M so I will be closer to the door. I want to sit by M to be closer to the rug. (This list goes on and on always beginning with...I want to sit by M...Do you think he really likes M? lol)
- 8 - I would start being responsbol (her spelling) of what I said.
- 7 - I will not pull their hair.
- 6 - I think that it would be fun because maby it might be good for you. (hahaha)
- 5- I will pay you.
- 4 - I'll practice 3 diget with regropin in the summer.
- 3- Every time you choose my seat they are mean to me. (says my BIGGEST trouble maker in the room..ha!)
- 2- Wore the coolest teacher in 2nd grade. (well, that's a good reason!)
- 1 - Because your so nice and your the best teacher in the whole wide world. And I love you so much. And you get kids smarter in school. (Quite a bit more on this one. Awww...who am I kidding? She did a nice job of sucking up, so she'll be choosing her own seat tomorrow! hahahaha)
Thursday, March 22, 2012
We had such a fun day at school today. We are learning persuasive writing. At the beginning of each new quarter, I give students new seats in the classroom. So, today I had them write a persuasive paper to convince me to let them choose their own seat. I laughed and laughed as I read them this afternoon. Here is my pick of the top 10 reasons using students own spelling: