Monday, March 5, 2012

Here's your freebie!

I have uploaded a freebie to my TPT store to thank you for joining my blog.  I would LOVE for you to start following my store while you're over there.  Check it out here.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Antonyms-Opposites-Attract



Here is a few pictures I took of anchor posters I have in my classroom.  One of the best ideas I think I ever had was the day I started putting the 3m hooks on my wall to hang all of my charts.  Now, when it is time for standardized testing, rather than taking down or covering up, I simply turn around!  :-)




The nice thing about putting them on hooks, is that when I moved classrooms (and buildings) this past year, I just popped those hooks off and brought them with me!  :-)

Have a good evening! 

Cynthia






5 comments:

  1. I love the mouse clocks. This is exactly what we are on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    I made these several years ago before I knew how to create stuff on the computer. This was actually done the "old-fashioned" way of TRUE cut & paste! Hahaha! I have made some that are included in the time unit I am working on. It will be posted either tomorrow or Wednesday, so be sure to check back!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, Cynthia! Welcome to blogging:) I had my own website for several years, but never had to to continue updating. After a child and two extra degrees, I feel that I am able to devote a little time to blogging, rather than a regular website. I am now following your blog:)

    ~Kimberlee~ (Lavonia, GA)
    Two Fulbright Hugs
    Teacher Timesavers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!

    I am following you and I checked your follower pics to be sure mine was there! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete