Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!!!

Happy birthday to ....MEEEEE!!!  Yep, Monday I will be another year older (and definitely wiser since I've learned about the blogging world and TPT...lol).  In celebration, for myself, I have decided to spread the love (but not my age ;-), by giving everyone the sweet opportunity of giving me a gift for my birthday.  How can you do that?  Well, just hop on over to my TPT Store and purchase any one of my 43 products.  (I'm also working on a new one I hope to post over the weekend.)  After you purchase any of my products, just send me an e-mail, which is in all of my packets, and tell me which item you would like to receive COMPLETELY FREE that is of equal or less value along with your e-mail, and I will send it to you. 

Sounds like a WIN-WIN situation to me.  Plus, I'll be feeling the love from you and you'll know how much I love and appreciate all of you! 

So, I'm off of here to start the celebration weekend and birthday countdown.  I look forward to getting e-mails from you!  :-)

3 comments: