Sunday, March 4, 2012

Whoo! Hoo!!!

I'm so excited and can't believe that I've finally hit 50 followers.  That just made my day (plus puts the pressure on me to bring my blog on up a few notches!)  I'm hoping to take some pictures this week to get posted on here.  My camera has not worked properly in awhile (and I must admit, I couldn't put my hands on it right now if my life depended on it), so I am depending on a couple of my sweet co-workers to help me out with the picture taking.  I have a freebie to give you.  The trouble is, I have no idea how to post it just on here without having to go through TPT.  I love my TPT, don't get me wrong, but I would prefer to pass this on to those of you that made this particular goal possible. Anyone out there with answers, please let me know.  I will try to find out and get it posted by tomorrow.  Here is my latest unit I am working on. I hope to finish and post it for sale on TPT in the next couple of days...


Have a great week everyone and once again a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment