Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've received an award!

Thanks so much to Sara from Smiling in Second Grade for nominating me for an award!
 
There are a few rules for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 5 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you :)

Here are my nominees!

(I'm a huge fan.  I love the newsletters.  Be sure to sign up for it!)

(Kelley always has some great ideas to share.)

(Teresa is a fellow teacher.  We started this blogging journey together.  She's another newbie!)

(A new blog I just found a few days ago with some wonderful ideas.)

(I can not say enough nice things about this wonderful lady!  Amy was so sweet to answer several questions for me in January and really got me started in TPT.  I always have to brag about what a nice person she is to everyone.  THANKS AMY!!!)


Cynthia





 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new award!! Thanks for leaving the comment on our blog. We are your newest follower, too!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. I found you through the new blog linky! Can't wait to read more.

    Mrs Poland
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! I'm now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How SWEET is this!! You were my 50th and now I'm your 50th!! Be looking for your freebie a little later:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally returning the favor! Your blog is super cute! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm going to follow you now!!

    ReplyDelete